home


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Singapore part 2

Day 2 ( 28 April 2012 )
After having breakfast, me and my bf went to Bugis. We take the MRT to Bugis station then we go to Bugis Junction. In the food court, I bought Old Chang Kee's curry puff for S$ 2.00. I feel the curry puff tasted is different in Jakarta, it tasted more spices and more delicious like a real Indian curry. Then I stopped in Yoshinoya, I ordered Beef combo for about S$ 6.00. The tasted was same like in another Yoshinoya's store, but I still like it :p My bf bought KFC, I really want that menu KFC Zinger Double Down. It's like a burger but without bread, it staked with crunchy chicken breast. Tasted was so delicious! Price is about S$ 8.00, you will get a combo ( burger - mashed potato - soft drink ). After that we go to Bugis Street, it's a semi indoor market. You can find anything like shirt, watches, shoes, bag, food and everything with a cheap price. Love shopping here :)

bugis junction
KFC Zinger Double Down
bugis street

After shopping a few shirts, bag, accessories, watches for me and my bf, we go to Orchard Road. First place, we visited Ion Mall to find Cotton On - Ruby shoes for me. I bought a pair of soft pink flat shoes for about S$ 26.00. Then I bought a bread choco mint ice cream for S$ 1.00 only :)

in front of Ion Mall
choco mint ice cream with bread 
ice cream stand - Orchard Road 
the MRT

Dinner time! I decided go the Marina Bay Sands FoodCourt, Rasapura ( near ice skating rink ). There was so many kind of foods, from Chinese food, Indian food, Thai food, Japanese food, Vietnamese food, Korean food, and even Indonesian food ( Nasi Padang ) was available there. My bf pick a Chasiu and Grilled Pork Rice with extra vegetable for about S$ 10.00, and I pick a black pepper duck noodle for about S$ 7.00. Then for dessert, I bought slices of fresh papaya for S$ 1.00. yummy yum! :)

black pepper duck noodle
chasiu and grilled pork rice with extra vegetable

see you next :)


1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures so beautfiful..xoxo

    I just started a new blog love if you can visit, if you decide to give me a chance to see more of what i post in the future by following me, i promise to follow you back ASAP..waiting on your visit, please leave a comment tell me what you think of my outfits. real appreciate xoxo
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete