home


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Singapore part 1

Last week, me and my bf goes to Singapore to take a short trip. It was fun and unforgettable, because it was my first time went abroad with my bf :)

Day 1 ( 27 April 2012 )
Tiger Airways take us to Changi Airport on 09.45 AM than arrived in Singapore on 1PM. Me and my bf directly take MRT to Little India train station. We had lunch at Village Curry ( Kerbau Rd ), the food was so yummy! We pick a lunch package : indian rice - spices boiled egg - lamb curry - with extra onion salad, then I ordered onion fried egg, crispy onion and onion doughnut. Onion was everywhere!! The lamb was so soft and tasted so spices. We spend about S$ 11.00 for our yummy lunch.

TR 2775
Village Curry - Kerbau Rd, Little India
the menu
Indian rice-lamb-spices boiled egg (left) & onion fried egg-onion doughnut-cruchy onion (right)

Next destination was China Town, we take the MRT to China Town station then go to China Town market. There I found a Germany snack stand, I choose pork sausage with cheese. I can saw the cheese melt inside the sausage when  the shopman cut it, so yummy! The price is about S$ 3.00/sausage. Then I saw Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Museum, it was so beautiful, full of colorful lampions. Behind the temple, there's a park fueled with chinese old man played chinese chess. I also go to Oakham Market in between Ann Siang Hill, actually  it is not a market, it's just like a mini store in the basement. My friend http://thedreamredemption.blogspot.com/ ( Bernadetha Natasha ) suggest us to go to Oakham Market, she said it's a vintage store. When I get into the store, it was so crowded and full of many skirts, shirts, dress, shoes, and much vintage things. I like the decorations, there was a playing machine contains cloths. You just have to pay S$ 5.00 so if you lucky, you will get what you choose inside the play box. I didn't get any picture of Oakham Market because so crowded, sorry Bertha :(

Wuerstelstand - inside of China Town market
cheese pork sausage
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Museum
chinese old man played chinese chess

After that me and my bf back to hotel. We spend our 3 days in suite room Marina Bay Sands Hotel!! Yippyy! I got beautiful view from every side on my room, and I'm so happy :) Then we got a chinese food for dinner in Yu Restaurant in Marina Bay Sands Shopping Centre.

beautiful night views

see you next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment