home


Sunday, September 25, 2011

inside of the best spot in a zoo

Zoo! I'll always feel so exited if somebody ask me to go to Taman Safari or any zoo. Don't think I'm so childish, I love to see animals. There's one spot that I love much in a zoo, a spot that we can take a pict and touch ORANGUTAN

me and baby orang utan
love to take much pict with orangutan

Orangutan is a monkey species with a good intelligence rather than another animal. They are so smart, they can copy what humans do. They do have a look like human, they are very lovable and cute. Once you hug them, they will hug you back like don't wanna let you go *so sweet*. that's why I love them so much!

I'm happy to ask to my bf "let's go to Taman Safari Cisarua *with a widewide smile and extra cute face*,would you?". I don't know what is in my bf's mind at that time, maybe he think I'm so freak of zoo. Because every few month I'll always ask him, hihihi. In 3 years, we already had date in a zoo two times *as I remember*.


our 1st date with orangutan
we  orangutan


I wish I can go to Kalimantan where there's an observation of orangutan. Honestly, I really want to be one of orangutan keeper in Kalimantan, but again and again my mother said that I'm crazy *oh mom, I'm not insane*. Okay forget about my wish..

me with the heavy one
Oya, I've just heard news about orangutan sad news and f*ckn sh*t news that makes me feel so aaarghh!! Sad news is, now the population of orangutan is getting smaller :( they are on of rare animal and protected by government. The other news is, SMOKING ORANGUTAN! *wtf*. When I heard that news in Metro Tv, I'm screaming as loud as I can *a bit over.hihi* but you know what, it's all because human (ext : STUPID HUMAN). They throw a lit cigarette to orangutan's cage! Orangutan isn't stupid, they saw people smoking and then copy  what human do with that lit cigarette. Some people think it's funny, but an educated people will said that was so damn stupid. I'm very condemn to those stupid Indonesian people who doesn't have a heart to love God's creature!

so sad when I look at this pict :'(

notes : Let's love each other, animals do have heart like us,  they also need our love :) So please take care orangutanand all animal :)

see you next :)

3 comments:

  1. baby you should show me how to make those cute polaroid style pictures. how do you edit those pictures ?
    show me the waaaaay !!!


    lotta love, BERTHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't do anything, just post my photos and thaadaaa!! automatically look like a polaroid style :) if you ask me how to merge my photos, i already told you before baby..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karina Dinda :) i'll follow you, dear :)

    nice to know you :)

    ReplyDelete