home


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Convivium

Looking for a nice place for spend your weekend? You might try CONVIVIUM Homemade Italian Cooking.
table seat
bar seat

I came here with my friends about 10 people, I got suggestion from other friend that I should make a reservation first if I come with group because usually in weekends Convivium so crowded. My first impression about Convivium was so homey and cozy. There has a smoking area (outside) and non smoking area (inside with air conditions). We can also see the chef in the kitchen, because the concept is open kitchen.

When I saw the menu list, I'm really got confused to choose because it has so many yummy food in the list. Then finally I picked Pasta Arabiatta (it's a kind of pasta with tomato and chili sauce) with extra topping Salmon (because the pasta hasn't served with any meat), my bf picked Pork Ribs. We got some sticks for free snack while we wait at the order came.
free sticks

pasta arabiatta with extra salmon
pork ribs

Some of my friends talk about Convivium that has delicious and unique cake, so I ordered the two famous cakes. Red Velvet Cake and Rainbow Cake.
red velvet cake
rainbow cake

Come and taste their foods and cakes, I'm sure you will not regret it! :)

Convivium Homemade Italian Cooking
Jalan Panglima Polim IX no.1 Melawai 12160 - South Jakarta
P : +62 21 7269963
F : +62 21 7269809
E : convivium.jakarta@gmail.com
twitter : @conviviumdeli
facebook : http://www.facebook.com/conviviumdeli

see you next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment